Spend the night and relax in one of our cosy and luxury guest houses or tented camps, tucked away on the West Coast countryside.
All three the Guest houses are stylishly furnished with luxurious beds, spacious en suite bathrooms, dining areas with cosy fireplaces and private wooden decks or a stoep with spectacular panoramic views. Rest in supreme comfort, luxury and style wherever you decide to stay.
Up on the hillside, nestled in a quiet spot near our visitor centre, is an old farm cottage renovated into two modern units.
Tasteful décor adds to your experience and excellent 400 percale cotton linen makes for a luxurious night. The sheltered terrace offers stunning views for photographs of the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain. Gathering round the outdoor fireplace under the stars, one can almost imagine being a hunter-gather surveying the coastal plains below for signs of life. Not to worry though, our restaurant is in walking distance and the units are fully equipped for self-catering.
• Open plan lounge and kitchen with separate bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
• The lounge has an indoor fire place and the kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
• The bedroom has two single beds that can be made into one king-size bed.
• Wi-Fi access is complimentary.
• Breakfast included
• The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
Our self-contained, solar powered bush house is tucked away in a peaceful spot on the coastal plains below the visitor centre.
It has a sheltered veranda and outdoor fireplace where you can relax and listen to nature. With walks and wetlands and bird hides, it is a lovely venue from which to explore the unique plants and animals of the area.
- Open plan lounge and kitchen with 2 separate bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom.
- The lounge has an indoor fire place and the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
- The main bedroom has a king-size bed and the second bedroom has two single beds.
- Wi-Fi access is complimentary.
- Breakfast included.
Our picturesque, comfortable and private camp blends into the bush on the coastal plains below the visitor centre.
The camp has 4 large tents. Each tent sleeps 2 people in single beds and has a little lounge area with comfortable chairs and a coffee table as well as an open air rock en suite toilet and shower and toilet .They also have a covered outdoor deck with a small kitchenette which includes a bar fridge; a gas stove and a basin. Each tent has its own private braai area. Additional mattresses in the tents can be arranged to accommodate kids.
Our picturesque, comfortable camp blends into the bush on the coastal plains below the visitor centre.
The camp has 5 large tents. Each tent sleeps 2 people in single beds and has a little lounge area with comfortable chairs and a coffee table. They also have a covered outdoor deck with chairs and a small table. The communal facilities include two delightful indoor-outdoor bathrooms with showers and toilets, a central kitchen and boma with a fireplace. Additional beds in the tents can be arranged.