Spoil your loved one this Valentine’s at 1910 The Old Forge
Join us for a proudly South African folk singer/songwriter project by Rob Shaw: The Boxer The Ring is a blend of strong guitar rhythms and melodic picking, which driven by an upbeat kick drum and tambourine, carry foot stomping, sing along tunes that hope to tell a story to anyone who will lend an ear. Rob also plays our favourite 60’s, 70’s and 80’s tunes, so we are sure that it is going to be a great night!!
R350 per person also includes a four course set menu including a glass of bubbles on arrival – more info www.1910theoldforge.com
Booking is essential on 022 492 2120 or 072 822 5518
Spoil your partner and celebrate Valentine’s in style at Daisy Darling B&B
One night’s accommodation in airconditioned comfort at Daisy Darling PLUS a 2-course dinner at Bistro Seven PLUS a Bubbly breakfast
R595-00 per person sharing
Call us on 022 492 2092 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.daisydarling.co.za
Feb 14th is just around the corner and you don’t want to be stuck scrambling to find a romantic getaway at the last minute…..
Maison de L’amour is offering a Valentine’s Special:
Beautiful romantic room, Breakfast in the garden. Welcome pink Gin & tonic. Full body massages – one hour each in the privacy of your own room. Romantic Valentine’s candlelit dinner at The Old Forge with four course set menu and live music
All the above for:
- Garden cottage R2800 for one night – add R1000 for second night if you wish
- Inside room R2600 for one night – add R900 for the second night if you wish
Bookings 022 492 3139 www.maisondelamour.net
Love is ……..When you surprise your darling in Darling!
Surprise your sweetheart! Celebrate a birthday, your wedding day or just the jubilee of love! Darling Lodge Guesthouse has a special package at R950 per person sharing. This includes:
- 1 Night B&B* at the Darling Lodge Guest House, in a room with Queen size bed , Victorian bathtub & full English breakfast buffet
- Candlelight dinner 3 course dinner à la carte & 1 bottle of wine from the Darling area at Restaurant Bistro7. Enjoy the West Coast country kitchen!
- Champagne 1 bottle Darling Cellars MCC
- Free entry to the Darling Museum & the Historic Walk including map